EVO®5 Olympus® OneTouch™ Slip Ratchet – Yellow
The EVO®5 Olympus® safety helmet combines a super strong ABS shell designed for superior all day protection with the comfort benefits of the Evolution® 3D-Adjustment™ harness system.
EVO®5 Olympus® Industrial safety helmet passes all relevant industrial international standards.
- EN397 – The European standard for Industrial safety helmets
- ANSI/ISea Z89.1 – American National Standard for Industrial Head Protection
- CSA Z94.1 – Industrial Protective Headwear – Performance, Selection Care and Use
- GB2811- China National Standard for Industrial Head Protection
- AS/NZS1801 – The Australian standard for Occupational Protective Helmets
A 6 point Terylene cradle harness system & Egyptian cotton Chamlon™ sweat band offers unrivalled comfort. 3D adjustment offers 1-2-3 point harness depth settings for a perfect fit.
The Revolution® wheel ratchet has deep nape strap that enables the firmest retention of any helmet, with a simple turn fastening system.
Integrated eyeshield that removes the need for additional eye protection and ensures that eye protection is on hand when needed and never lost. EVOSpec® sold separately.
Side and rear ventilation for optimum air movement inside the shell, reducing helmet temperatures by an average 2-3 degrees, increasing the comfort for the wearer.
CR2 is the biggest step-up in night time visibility / reflectivity of head protection to date. Conforms to Class R2, EN12899-1
Both the textile and polyethelene harnesses feature unique 1-2-3 point harness depth settings. This offers the most precise fit attainable on an industrial safety helmet.
Be the first to review “EVO®5 Olympus® Global Standards Hard Hat – Slip Ratchet”